Smart Cities Opportunities in South Korea
To help UK businesses become truly global enterprises through strategic collaboration, Innovate UK launched its Global Expert Missions in October 2017. Delivered by the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the Missions provide an expert-led evidence base to strengthen Innovate UK’s global investment strategy: how and where it should invest to create UK business opportunities in partnerships with key economies.
Each Mission has representatives from UK business, policy and research community, who:
- Gather market insights and build expert foresight on new and emerging innovation sectors
- Identify opportunities for international collaboration
- Build a portfolio of technological and business priorities that will elevate the UK as the ‘Partner of Choice’ in future innovation partnerships with global partners
- Facilitate international dialogues for the UK business community
- Align innovation policy and unlock regulatory barriers for future partnerships
The Smart Cities Expert Mission travelled to South Korea in June 2019. The findings and insights gathered during the delegation’s time are shared in the Global Expert Mission Report. This webinar will frame the objectives of the Innovate UK Future Cities Mission to South Korea and relay the key observations from the UK team that participated.
The session will be an active audience Q&A panel format, taking questions from attendees online.