Digital Business Meet-up: Net Zero
IUK KTN are pleased to launch the Digital Business meet-up series for 22/23
Watch the recording below.
Sustainability including circular economy, Net Zero, decarbonisation and lowering emissions is now more important than ever and the clock is ticking. The UK has declared a “climate emergency” and is committed to Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050. New technologies that can help improve processes to reduce emissions, manage “waste” more efficiently or improve the environment for generations to come can and will play a critical role across all sectors.
If you are an innovative SME with new ideas and solutions that can bring new positive change to the environment, join us for this series to hear about the latest funding and support opportunities available to you, share some of your innovation stories and network with other businesses to spark new collaborations.
- Abigail Bell, Innovation Executive | NEPIC
- Elle Runton, Knowledge Transfer Manager – Net Zero | Innovate UK KTN
- Jonathan Tudor, Investment Partner | Clean Growth Fund
Digital Business Meet-up Series 22/23
Innovate UK KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over fours years helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors and making valuable connections and partnerships.
KTN are pleased to launch the Digital Business meet-up series for 22/23.
If you are an innovator looking for support during and after these challenging times, join one of our upcoming sessions.
During each session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
At the event our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo will be available for use. It provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings.
Immersive Tech Network
Innovate UK Immersive Tech Network brings together industry, researchers and research organisations, the public sector, entrepreneurs, innovators and end-users to support the UK in becoming the global leader in applications of immersive technologies: high-end visualisation, virtual, mixed, and augmented reality, haptics and other sensory interfaces with data.