Digital Business Meet-up: Immersive
IUK KTN are pleased to launch the Digital Business meet-up series for 22/23.
Watch the recording
With building consumer interest, new hardware on the horizon and substantial public funding investment, there are lots of opportunities opening up in the immersive sector. Innovative immersive projects and products that span games, storytelling, healthcare, training and manufacturing are being developed across the UK by a growing community of businesses.
Immerse UK is the UK’s leading membership organisation for immersive technologies; at this Digital Business Meet Up we will learn about what the network has to offer and the funding opportunities available to help immersive businesses currently.
Digital Business Meet-up Series 22/23
Innovate UK KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over fours years, helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors, and making valuable connections and partnerships.
KTN are pleased to launch the Digital Business meet-up series for 22/23.
If you are an innovator looking for support during and after these challenging times, join one of our upcoming sessions.
During each session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
- Digital Business Meet-up: Net Zero | 04.08.2022
- Digital Business Meet-up: AI for Services | 01.11.2022
- Digital Business Meet-up: Immersive | 10.11.2022
- Digital Business Meet-up: International | 25.01.2023
Immerse UK brings together industry, researchers and research organisations, the public sector, entrepreneurs, innovators and end-users to support the UK in becoming the global leader in applications of immersive technologies: high-end visualisation, virtual, mixed, and augmented reality, haptics and other sensory interfaces with data.