Digital Business Meet-up: International
IUK KTN are pleased to launch the Digital Business meet-up series for 22/23
Recording now available
It has been a year since the UK entered a new phase in its international relations. Some opportunities previously available to UK businesses in the EU may have changed, but many new ones are emerging on the horizon which can help you grow your business beyond UK borders.
Watch the Digital Business Meet-up: International session recording to find out more!
Digital Business Meet-up Series 22/23
Innovate UK KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over fours years helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors and making valuable connections and partnerships.
KTN are pleased to launch the Digital Business meet-up series for 22/23.
If you are an innovator looking for support during and after these challenging times, join one of our upcoming sessions.
During each session, you will be able to:
- Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations
- Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections
- Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses)
- Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event
At the event our online networking tool, Meeting Mojo will be available for use. It provides powerful networking through online messaging and 1:1 virtual meetings.
- Digital Business Meet-up: Net Zero | 04.08.2022
- Digital Business Meet-up: AI for Services | 01.11.2022
- Digital Business Meet-up: Immersive | 10.11.2022
- Digital Business Meet-up: International | 25.01.2023
Immerse UK brings together industry, researchers and research organisations, the public sector, entrepreneurs, innovators and end-users to support the UK in becoming the global leader in applications of immersive technologies: high-end visualisation, virtual, mixed, and augmented reality, haptics and other sensory interfaces with data.