Wool Innovation Showcase – A Smart Technical Fibre
Recording now available
To view the slides, click here.
To view the current funding opportunities, click here.
Are you involved or interested in the exciting opportunities for alternative uses of wool in a Circular Economy?
With the Wool Circular Economy Innovation Network having run for over a year, now is the time to bring together the community to celebrate recentwool innovation success stories, the Wool Innovation Action plan and share with other sectors the innovative uses of wool. Join us for a morning to explore some of the exciting and novel uses of wool both now and those on the horizon.
We will have two panel sessions focusing on the breadth of industries that wool is being used in currently, discussing examples of work in the core principles of circular design, circular recovery and circular business models
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and engage with wool and circular economy experts.
- Hear about current and future potential wool use in other sectors and how it can improve circularity.
- Network, create new collaborations and discover latest funding opportunities.
- Introduction to the Circular Economy Innovation Network and the Wool community
- Panel Session one – ‘Wool Innovation – What’s happening now?’
- Panel Session two – ‘Wool Innovation – What’s coming?’
- Wool Innovation Pitch Sessions – register for the opportunity to pitch when signing up
- Funding Overview
- Networking opportunity
To view the full agenda for the event, click here.