UK-Canada Plant-Based Protein Collaboration Event
Watch our recording to find out more about opportunities for collaboration between the UK and Canada around plant-based proteins.
Recording and slides now available
With both countries committed to building a sustainable and resilient food supply chain, Protein Industries Canada and Innovate UK are keen to support new innovation opportunities for plant-based food and ingredients on both sides of the Atlantic.
Innovate UK and Protein Industries Canada will facilitate the development of new mutually beneficial partnerships between UK and Canadian companies and key supply chain stakeholders to help develop new plant-based products. This is with the aim to meet global consumer demands for alternative proteins and boost export opportunities for the technologies, products and services developed.
The hope is that companies between the two countries will find ways to jointly advance plant-based proteins from crops such as field peas, lentils, canola, beans and oats.
This Recording is for UK & Canada Participants From:
- Research & Technology Organisations
- Learn more about upcoming UK-Canada plant-based protein funding opportunities, directly from Innovate UK and Protein Industries Canada
- Hear from UK and Canadian project leaders working in this sector
- Identify potential partners to apply for future bilateral funding calls
- Expand your network including other companies and research organisations in the UK and Canada who are working in the plant-based protein sector