Farming Innovation Programme - Research Starter Round 4 - Briefing Event
Join this online briefing event to find out more about the Research Starter Round 4 funding competition for farmers, growers and foresters.
Farming, growing or forestry businesses based in England can apply for a share of £850,000 for projects to improve productivity, sustainability and resilience in the agricultural sector.
Who is this event for?
Farmers, growers, and foresters who have a bold, ambitious, early stage idea to increase productivity and environmental sustainability in agriculture or horticulture.
What is the funding for?
- Projects 6 – 18 months in length
- Total project costs between £28,000 – £56,000
- Farmers and growers to develop ambitious early-stage ideas and build a collaborative team
Click here to discover more about the Research Starter competition that is coming soon.
- Find out more about the scope and eligibility criteria directly from the funders
- Learn about the application process so you have the best chance of success
- Ask your questions and get answers live
Find out more
Make connections with others interested in the funding by joining our LinkedIn group.
Farming Innovation Programme: Research Starter round 4 - EoI
Opens: 18/12/2023 Closes: 14/02/2024
Farming, growing or forestry businesses in England can apply for a share of up to £850,000 for feasibility projects for net zero agriculture.