Farming Innovation Programme - Research Starter Round 3 - Briefing Event
Recording now available
Farming, growing or forestry businesses based in England can apply for a share of up to £850,000 for feasibility projects.
Join this online briefing event to find out more about the Research Starter Round 3 funding competition for farmers, growers and foresters.
What is the funding for?
- Projects up to 12 months in length
- Total project costs between £28k – £56k
- Farmers and growers to develop ambitious early-stage ideas and build a collaborative team
- Find out more about the scope and eligibility criteria directly from the funders
- Learn about the application process so you have the best chance of success
- Ask your questions and get answers live
Find out more about the Research Starter competition here. Closing date: 11am on 8th March 2023.
Farming Innovation Programme: Research Starter Round 3, expression of interest
Opens: 30/01/2023 Closes: 08/03/2023
Farming, growing or forestry businesses based in England can apply for a share of up to £850,000 for feasibility projects to improve productivity, sustainability, resilience and move the agricultural sector to net zero.