Driving the Electric Revolution: Engage with… Verlume
A leader in intelligent energy management and storage technologies for the energy industry.
Aberdeen-based Verlume is a leader in intelligent energy management and storage technologies for the energy industry. Founded in 2013, the company uses its core intelligent energy management and storage technologies to enable clean, resilient and integrated energy systems.
Webinar recording is now available
Verlume offers a suite of products and services across the underwater, offshore and onshore sectors, helping clients to reduce carbon footprint and decarbonise operations. The company has recently completed the first commercial delivery of its Halo subsea battery storage system for a world-first project at the US Navy Wave Energy Test Site in Hawaii.
With the battery energy storage sector advancing at pace as a key enabler of the energy transition, Verlume is at the forefront of the integration of battery energy storage and accompanying intelligent energy management systems within offshore energy developments.
The significant growth within the offshore renewable sector will bring significant additional opportunities for the PEMD supply chain, particularly in the North Sea. This webinar will focus on the marinisation of power conditioning equipment to facilitate the operation of energy storage systems in the offshore environment. The presentation will draw on Verlume’s specialism of taking clean technology from land-based applications into the harsh offshore and underwater environment.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss potential collaborations following the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recording coming soon.
About this series
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
- All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
- 13th January | Engage with… UK Electronics Skills Foundation (UKESF)
- 17th February | Engage with… Electrification of HGVs
- 24th March | Engage with… Verlume
- 5th May | Engage with… Hirst Magnetic Instruments
- 15th June | Engage with… Electrification of Marine Vessels
- 16th June | Engage with… Made Smarter Innovate Challenge