Driving the Electric Revolution - Engage with... Hirst Magnetic Instruments
Join this webinar to learn about how Hirst Magnetic Instruments have utilised their technology in real world PEMD applications to manufacture equipment for a range of electrification projects.
Application of magnetisers, gauss meters, flux meters, PFMs and custom fixtures in electric motor production.
Webinar recording is now available
Hirst Magnetic Instruments has been active in providing solutions for 60 years in magnetics and magnetic measurement. They manufacture precision hand-held gaussmeters, large industrial machines, as well as production line equipment for characterising magnetic materials.
Over the last 30 years they have provided magnetisers, gaussmeters, fluxmeters, PFMs (Pulse field Magnetometers used to characterise magnetic materials) and custom magnetising fixtures to electric motor projects that now include several well-known production lines across the world.
Join this webinar to learn about the challenges and applications of how Hirst’s magnetic instruments and magnetisers are utilised in real world PEMD applications including test laboratories, instrumentation, EV, generator and motor production lines.
The Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
- All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Hirst Magnetic Instruments
A UK company based in Falmouth, Hirst’s PFMs are sold to both magnet producers and magnet consumers and their magnetisers have been used globally in production lines for instruments, actuators, sensors, electric motors of all sizes and in the emerging EV, generator & motor industries within the PEMD sphere.
This image shows a magnetiser (including integrated measurement and SPC system) used in high volume production lines for high powered motors in automotive applications.
- 13th January | Engage with… UK Electronics Skills Foundation (UKESF)
- 17th February | Engage with… Electrification of HGVs
- 24th March | Engage with… Verlume
- 5th May | Engage with… Hirst Magnetic Instruments
- 15th June | Engage with… Electrification of Marine Vessels
- 16th June | Engage with… Made Smarter Innovate Challenge