PDS Limited is a US$2bn+ global enterprise and one of the largest organisations in Asia dedicated to the design, product development, sourcing, virtual manufacturing, and distribution of consumer goods.
PDS operates from a global network of 50+ offices in 22 countries across Europe, North America, Middle East, and Asia.
Instead of remaining as an apparel sourcing company, PDS today is a platform business that has evolved into being one of the most favoured designer-manufacturer for some of the world’s leading brands and retailers with a strong customer base of 200+ companies part of FTSE 100, S&P500 and DAX30. Capitalising on recent market trends, PDS has also developed several in-house proprietary brands, undertaken collaborations with celebrities and influencers, along with licensing or acquiring brands.
PDS Ventures is the investment and innovation vertical of PDS Group and is a forward-thinking venture capital arm that strives to marry sustainability and technology innovation with an aim to build an ecosystem where all the companies can grow and thrive together.
- Sector focus: Sustainability (materials innovation, circular economy, manufacturing solutions, sustainable communities), Digital first consumer brands tech (investments in brands focussing on consumer sectors), Technology (AI, fashion tech, retail tech, consumer and wider enabling technology)
- Stage: Pre-Seed to Series A
- Business models: B2B, B2B2C and DTC with proven business models
- Entrepreneurial-led early-stage venture, spin-out from universities, university projects, seeking first/second round of fundraise
- A founding team of least 2 people with relevant technical experience and business acumen, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Market with high-growth potential and clear exit pathways
- Demonstrated interest from major brands and manufacturers as customers, R&D pilots and/or investors
- Clear sustainability credentials, with measurable impact
- Active business development support and introduction to 200+ leading brands and retailer customers (PDS customers)
- Active support setting up supply chain through partnerships with more than 700 factories globally
- Active fundraising support
- Potential integration into the PDS supply chain or into the PDS ecosystem (depending on scale and stage of company)