Black Seed Ventures
Black Seed is a community led by Black founders, for Black founders.
Rooted in Brixton, with global ambition. We invest in pre-seed companies aimed exclusively at Black founders across the UK that will shape the Future Economy. Our core focus areas are:
- Fintech – financial services, insurtech, blockchain
- Smart Enterprise – software, automation, mobility
- Mobility & Transportation – net zero, electrification and autonomous software
- Marketplace – e-commerce and media
- DeepTech – space, open security, robotics, compute platforms, AI
- Healthcare – next-generation therapeutics, computational genomics, healthcare IT / infrastructure, digital health
We support companies from seed, with the aim to setting up Black-led businesses for long-term success, providing our portfolio companies a six month fully bespoke operating programme that includes operational support in: tech and data science, product and UX/UI design, growth, brand, PR & comms, talent etc alongside mentoring.
Our venture studio will provide a 6 month bespoke wrap around component for our cohort providing access to our “Friends of Black Seed” network, online courses, free events & seminars and daily support and access to the Black Seed team.