Knowledge Transfer Manager - Materials Chemistry and Formulation
My role is to accelerate innovation in sectors where materials chemistry and formulation methodologies can be used to improve existing technology or to create the technology of the future.
I have several years experience networking at the academic/industry interface through a postdoctoral appointment at the University of Edinburgh, where I gained my PhD in 2016. I specialise in soft condensed matter, including the following topics:
- Encapsulation/controlled release
- Rheological modification and characterisation
- Dispersants/surfactants/Pickering stabilisers
- Interfacial proteins
- Structurants/texture providers/gelling agents
- Wetting agents
- Emulsification and emulsion templating
- Formulation process methodologies
I am eager to hear from any companies and researchers involved in the above and related areas.
Contact Matthew Reeves
Loading contact form...