The Explore Programme - 6 week accelerator for early stage entry into the space sector
Do you have a startup in the space sector? Are you using space technology for your business like GPS, earth observation or satellite data? Do you have a business in another sector and want to explore the opportunities Space can bring? Entrepreneurial Spark’s programme is aimed at early stage entry into the space sector.
You may be at idea stage, validating your business model or you may be a university spin-out searching for a repeatable scalable business model.
By applying to the Explore Programme you will commit to a six week virtual accelerator programme. The programme will combine learning with action through bitesize daily activities to get you focussing on growth every day.
What’s in it for you?
- A blend of one to one support, tailored toolkit of business support to help you grow, access to a network of likeminded entrepreneurs and weekly growth webinars.
- Leave with a developed pitch to tell your business story
- Develop a 90 day plan to make sure you can take full advantage of the space sector on exit from the programme.
- Access to a very well connected space mentor network
- A more rounded view and understanding of the space landscape.
- A developed mindset ready to help you grow at pace.
The programme is totally free, and no equity in your business is required. UKSA have kindly provided the funding to Entrepreneurial Spark to have a positive impact on the Space sector.