Huckletree Alpha Accelerator and Earthrise Sustainability Summit 2022: Urban Futures
Huckletree are designing their Alpha Accelerator and Earthrise Sustainability Summit around Urban Futures for 2022. The Alpha Accelerator is a 12-week programme that supercharges the pre-seed strategies of startups with at least one underrepresented founder. Deadline extended to 27th February.
If you’re a pre-seed founder or founding team focusing on urban future and smart city innovation, Huckletree’s 12-week intensive accelerator is designed to supercharge your business and give you everything you need to prepare for raising your seed round. Delivered by experts; serial entrepreneurs, world-class operators and investors with strong ties into the Urban Futures theme, the programme will be packed with learnings and practical knowledge to give you the confidence to launch your business on strong foundations.
The programme is open to innovators making our cities smarter: Mobility and Transport, Environment, Smart Data, and PropTech.
The programme will run from April to June, and there is space for 6 purpose-driven for-profit startups who are championing Urban Futures innovation in their sector: working on innovations that improve the infrastructure, efficiency, and environmental impact of our cities.
Alpha is built for founders who are yet to raise their seed round but are intending to raise at least £350K in the 6 months following the programme start date, who have spotted an opportunity within sustainability, and have the data and early revenue to back it up.
Huckletree will also run the Earthrise Sustainability Summit in May 2022, after an impactful inaugural summit earlier this year. The event will assemble an intelligence network of industry experts, academics, politicians, investors, activists, and entrepreneurs to debate the road to a sustainable Urban Future. Participants on the Alpha Accelerator will also be invited.
To be eligible:
- Team: At least one underrepresented founder as part of the founding team
- Sector: Urban Futures
- Product: A beta/MVP version of your product, preferably an early version on the market
- Traction: Evidence of early traction/customer uptake or potential for growth (i.e. early users, pilot users, waitlist, early interest, social following etc)
- Commitment: The programme runs over Tuesday and Thursday morning for 12 weeks; Alphas commit to the full programme, including weekly stand ups, 121s, workshops and pitch practices
- Fundraising: Either the teams are bootstrapped or have raised a friends and family round. Our Alphas all intend to raise a seed round of at least £350k within 6-12months of leaving the programme
Huckletree Alpha is completely free of charge for the selected startups, with no fees or equity taken and each team get a free membership for an entire year for up to three members of their team.