High Performance Computing (HPC) Innovation Voucher
Gain access to £5,000 vouchers for the Hartree Centre’s powerful high-performance computing (HPC) platforms. Explore faster simulations, efficient projects, and enhanced competitiveness.
About the “High-Performance Computing Voucher”
With this opportunity, you can access the exceptional HPC capabilities provided by the Hartree Centre. We’re offering £5,000 vouchers to companies to take advantage of these advanced platforms.
The HPC platforms include:
- Scafell Pike – the UK’s largest supercomputer for industry use. Equipped with the Atos Bull Sequana machine, boasting over 82,000 cores, it offers standard, accelerator, high memory, and GPU nodes.
- JADE 2 – A Tier 2 Regional deep learning supercomputer, one of the largest of its kind in the UK, primarily used for computer vision applications.
This offering is tailor-made for organisations in the Construction, Transport, Agriculture, and Creative Industries. If you operate in one of these sectors, you’re in the right place to harness powerful computing capabilities.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- £5,000 Worth of Access: Receive £5,000 worth of access to STFC Hartree Centre’s high-performance computing platforms, available to qualifying businesses within the Construction, Transport, Agriculture, and Creative Industries.
- Exploring HPC: Understand how and where digital technologies like HPC can provide transformative improvements in performance, productivity, and time to market.
- Benchmarking for Efficiency: Compare your in-house computer systems with HPC systems to unlock the potential of supercomputing for accelerating business operations.
Who is the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)’s Hartree Centre?
The Hartree Centre helps UK businesses and organisations of any size to explore and adopt innovative supercomputing, big data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies for enhanced productivity, smarter innovation and economic growth.
Backed by significant UK Government funding and strategic industry partnerships, the Hartree Centre is home to some of the most advanced digital technologies and experts in the UK.
As part of the Science and Technology Facilities Council and UK Research and Innovation, the Hartree Centre builds on a wealth of established scientific heritage and a network of international expertise, helping the UK to stay at the forefront of pioneering computational science and digital innovation.