Circular Critical Materials - Investment iX challenge
If you are an innovator that is seeking funding from leading investors, apply now to secure an opportunity to pitch to leading investors.
Are you an SME committed to reshaping the landscape of circular critical materials through sustainable practices and recycling technologies? Here’s your chance to shine!
Innovate UK invites you to be part of our prestigious virtual pitch event and have the chance to present your business to top investors and connect with them.
Successful companies will have an opportunity to:
- pitch to leading active Venture Capital investors.
- connect with investors, Innovate UK and potential partners.
- receive expert feedback and refine your pitch and strategy for sustainable growth.
- gain exposure for your business, attracting future investment and partnership opportunities.
Who should apply?
This opportunity is for SMEs in the Circular Critical Materials sector developing innovative solutions in circular materials, committed to making a positive social impact and are working on:
- Physical sorting and separation;
- Chemical processing and separation;
- Materials tracking (digital product passports);
- Chemical labelling;
- Reuse and re-manufacture.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to propel your circular critical materials business forward. Apply now for the Circular Critical Materials challenge and be a driving force in the journey towards a more sustainable future.
Event Registration Details
If you are an innovator who is seeking funding from leading investors, apply now to secure an opportunity to pitch to leading investors. The virtual pitch event will take place on 14th November at 10 am: joining details will be provided to successful applicants only.