Accelerator Academy: Educating Emerging Entrepreneurs via Exited Entrepreneurs
A 12 week programme to help revenue generating startups validate every segment of the business and become investor-ready. Delivered by The Accelerator Network.
This interactive programme is delivered online via remote access tailored to suit the needs of busy founders and startup teams UK wide.
30th Semester cohort: 20 September to 6 December, 2021
Join an event on 29 June 12:00-12:30 BST for Ask Us Anything – Accelerator Academy Semester 30 to learn about the programme and ask your questions.
- 12 week training programme
- Weekly 3 hour session on Monday evenings (6-9pm) focused on key business topics and how to master them
- Weekly assignments to start building your investor-ready business plan
- Personal mentor (exited entrepreneur, multi million pound tech exit) matched to each company to help and guide you during course development
- Weekly 1 hour sessions with mentor
- Bi-Weekly Clinics to connect founder to sector experts
- 65+ hours of training, mentor and support via remote access
- Inclusion in our Accelerator Academy Alumni community to access ongoing support, events, investor introductions and regular news/ offers
- The opportunity to present to key early stage investors at the end of the programme
- Weekly feedback on assignments reviewed with an investor lens to help founders understand what investors look for, why and how to best attract their attention
- Startup with MVP and presence in market at revenue of £5-30k per month
- Startup in its first two years of trading minimum
- Looking to raise £150k – £1m in equity investment
- Sector: Strong tech focus across sectors / SaaS / marketplaces / B2B
- UK registered company
The upfront fee for accepted companies is £600 + VAT for the full 12 week programme.
Additionally, companies sign an Options agreement agreeing to sell 5% of shares at discounted 20% price to Accelerator Academy and the assigned Mentor should they wish to purchase these. Options are granted at a valuation set by the next round of external investment post programme. This is a (dilutive) option to buy, and gives the opportunity to TAN and your mentor to invest financially in your business as it grows in the following 5 years, along with their knowledge and time investment during the Accelerator Academy programme, and support beyond the semester.