Vacancy: Project Support Manager ‚Äì International Programmes
The KTN is looking for a project support manager for its international programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity to support international research and development, establish global partnerships, and help the UK to remain a world leader in innovative science and technology.
To grow the UK economy by supporting current international R&D programmes and developing new strategic global partnerships that foster the advancement and exploitation of UK innovation in targeted partner countries.
Reporting to: Head of Development and International
Grade: Business Support Manager Level 1 or 2 (depending on experience)
Salary: ¬£26,000 to ¬£34,000pa depending on experience
Location: Home or office based at London, with significant UK and overseas travel expected.
Scope: KTN‚Äôs projects requiring international R&D partnership building and future programme development including income growth activities.
The role will be based in the KTN Development and International team and will work with all teams across KTN to provide expertise in international activities which improve the UK’s global competitiveness. This will include working with colleagues and members of the KTN and broader Innovate UK Connect network, to accelerate collaboration and internationalisation of UK innovation across a wide range of industrial sectors. The job holder will also be required to provide competent project management to deliver strategic cross-cutting programme for UK government agencies.
- Actively support the Development and International Team to ensure the successful and timely delivery of KTN‚Äôs international project portfolio.
- Liaison with external contractors and overseas agencies on the administration and planning of programmes and missions.
- Liaison with the KTN Finance team on project finance and reporting.
- Contributions to the capture of KPIs, case studies and CRM contents.
- Coordination of monthly reports to Exec team.
- Delivery of KTN KPIs, reports.
For full Job Description click here
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 8th December.