Showcasing Emerging Technologies 2018 - Compound Semiconductors
The Knowledge Transfer Network is Showcasing Emerging Technologies from UK universities and their spin-out companies.
Brought to you by KTN‚Äôs Emerging Technologies and Industries team and Compound Semiconductors SIG, the third event in the Showcasing Emerging Technologies series will focus on Compound Semiconductors. The event takes place in Birmingham on 27th November 2018 and you can register here.
Delegates will have the chance to see demos of emerging Compound Semiconductor technologies and discuss these with the scientists and engineers who have developed them, and who are looking at applications for these technologies.
Given their nature, emerging technologies can be applied across sectors and applications, and we are looking for end users and industrial partners to help develop and take these technologies to commercialisation in multiple sectors.
The KTN can help to facilitate collaborations between end users, industry, challenge holders, investors and university enterprise and knowledge transfer offices.
Advanced Hall Sensors Ltd
– Microstructural Analysis of Steel and Related Materials
Integrated Compound Semiconductors Ltd
– Devices for RF and Optical devices for the 5G wireless, 10G/25G/100G Telecom and Datacom Markets
Amethyst Research Ltd & Lancaster University
– Novel infrared detectors
University of Surrey
– Photonic Semiconductor Device Technologies for Energy, Sensing and Communications
Advanced Epi Materials and Devices Ltd
– Mass Scale Silicon Carbide Material and Sensors
DZP Technologies Ltd
– 3D-Printable Electrical Interconnects -¬†Micro-extruded silver ink interconnects for power electronics applications
– Telecoms Wavelength VCSEL Lasers
The Thinking Pod Innovations Ltd. & University of Nottingham
– Power Electronic Converter-in-Package
CST Global Ltd
– Custom Foundry Services
Compound Semiconductor Applications Catapult Ltd
– Dual Channel Amplifier for 5G
Nottingham Trent University
– Laser Annealing of Thin Film Semiconductors
INEX Microtechnology Ltd
– GaN MMIC Foundry Process
Register now (Be quick. Places are limited)