Rapidly find Innovative Solutions to Circular Economy Challenges in Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
The KTN Global Alliance Africa project is a six-year project funded by UK Aid through Innovate UK (GCRF) and FCDO that aims to promote job creation, inclusive growth and poverty reduction through knowledge transfer, skills building and opportunities to support businesses and innovations that can deliver scalable impact.
We are looking for Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa based companies wanting to find rapid innovative solutions to their industry challenges.
Deadline to apply: 14 September 2021.
Get in touch if you are:
- A company with an industry challenge that would benefit from cross-sector solutions
- A large Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa-based company looking to solve Circular Economy challenges, meeting the following criteria:
- Kenya: a workforce size of over 50 employees and/or an annual turnover of over KES 25 million
- Nigeria: a workforce size of over 50 employees and/or an annual turnover of over NGN 100 million
- South Africa: a workforce size of over 50 employees and/or an annual turnover of R 50 million
We will help you to define your challenge, translate it into a technical problem statement, launch it for public competition and, through a selection process, find the best solution out there!
Rapidly find Innovative Solutions to AgriFood Challenges in Kenya
We are looking for large* Kenya-based companies from the AgriFood Sector wanting to find rapid innovative solutions to their industry challenges. Deadline to apply: 30 August 2021.
Global Alliance Africa
We are delivering a 6-year (2019-2025) UK International Development funded Global Alliance Africa project which aims to build new and stronger UK-African partnerships to maximise the creation of inclusive market access, funding and investment opportunities through innovation knowledge transfer between the UK, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.