Limited Places Available for Ocean Energy ERA-NET Final Conference: "Breaking Through : Innovation & Collaboration in Ocean Energy"
The OCEANERA-NET project invites the ocean energy community to attend its two day Final Conference in Edinburgh on the 30th & 31st January.
The OCEANERA-NET event represents the final activity of the project and will also provide an update on results, including presentations from projects funded under the 2014 and 2017 Joint Calls and a range of activities and tools which have been developed to support future cooperation in support for ocean energy.
Take part in the first ever (we think!) Ocean Energy Unconference session, where you set the agenda. Network with like-minded people and enjoy a drinks reception with a very Scottish theme!
Delegates at the event will¬†have the opportunity to:
- discuss future sector policy
- showcase technology
- celebrate the successes of the project and the companies that have benefited from involvement and funding
- hear about new funding opportunities across Europe
- benefit from workshops on Internationalisation &Intellectual Property and Investment Readiness
- engage with the new OCEANERA-NET COFUND project, which is planning activities for 2018 onwards
- contribute to interactive discussions round the key barriers and opportunities within the sector
Attendees at the Conference will include those involved and interested in research, technology, development and¬†innovation¬†(RTDI) activities and in development, demonstration or validation of new and innovative technologies of ocean energies.
The ocean energy sector represented by the project includes Wave Energy, Tidal Energy, Tidal and Ocean Currents, Salinity Gradient and Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion.
View the conference website for more details and to register before the last places go!
Offered in conjunction with the OCEANERA-NET Final Conference the project is hosting 2 business focussed webinars: