KTN is hiring - Finance Project Analyst
Vacancy for a Finance Project Analyst working in our Harwell office. Salary ¬£30k-35k.
To assist the Finance Projects Supervisor to deliver an effective, efficient and robust financial management of KTN‚Äôs projects and high-quality support to Budget Holders, Project Leads and Directors. Assisting with improving processes, policies and maximising relationships with stakeholders, both internal & external.
Reporting to: Finance Projects Supervisor
Grade: Business Support Manager (BSM2)
Salary: ¬£30,000-¬£35,000 pa depending on experience
Location: KTN Harwell Office. Travel to other KTN locations as required.
- Managing projects finance reporting requirements
- Ensuring that all external claim, invoicing and reporting deadlines are met
- Assisting with the improvement of KTN Ltd financial processes, procedures and controls
- Maximising relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Financial management of projects including claim preparation
- Produce monthly financial reports for Budget Holders and Project Leads to agreed deadlines
- Provide regular updates to the Finance Projects Supervisor of all project related activities
- Monitor project costs and investigate any adverse variances
- Support the Budget Holders and Project Leads to achieve accurate planning and forecasting of business activities, revenues and project costs
- Assist with the company budget and forecast cycles including in year profiling
- Assist in the external audit of claim submissions
- Maintain the finance project register
- Be the first point of contact for project finance queries
- Flag any issues to the Finance Projects Supervisor in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on compliance with finance procedures, policies and updates
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Support Finance team during busy times and provide absence cover if required
- Any other tasks that the Finance Projects Supervisor may require assistance with
- Manage workload efficiently and effectively
- Meet internal and external deadlines
Applicants must have the existing and ongoing right to work in the U.K without restrictions as sponsorship for visas is not provided.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that are submitted without a CV and covering letter will be automatically withdrawn from the process.
All applications must be received by 31st July 2019.
1st face to face interviews will be conducted on 5th August, and the 2nd round of face to face interviews will be on 8th August.