Industrial 5G competition briefing webinar, 18 September
The Industrial 5G Manufacturing and Logistics competition is now open, with up to ¬£40m available for match-funded projects.
This briefing webinar is designed for interested bidders from the public and private sectors to learn more of the available funding, what the assessment process looks like, the technical and innovation support which will be provided, and how to put together a successful bid to the competition.
This competition is suitable for any company (not just telecoms/network or infrastructure providers) to explore how 5G will enable the deployments of industrial digital technologies (artificial intelligence, virtual/augmented reality, internet of things etc.) at scale through private 5G networks.
The webinar will cover:
- An overview of the competition (details of the funding, timeline, competition guidelines and resources available)
- Guidelines on innovation and technical considerations of prospective projects to aid proposal writing
- An overview of the innovation and technical coordination structure for Industrial 5G project delivery
Why join the briefing webinar?
This webinar will give interested parties:
- Guidance on what the assessment panel will expect to see regarding project coordination in a successful proposal
- An introduction to the governance process for projects awarded Industrial 5G funding competition
Who should attend the webinar?
The webinar is aimed at organisations which are interested in, or already working on, submitting a bid to the Industrial 5G funding competition. It will be relevant for organisations leading a consortium and those in a supporting role.
How to get involved?
Please register to attend the webinar here. Once completed we‚Äôll email you instructions and a link to join the webinar online.