Hartree Centre Webinars for Business
The Hartree Centre webinar series will enable access to their digital technologies, including supercomputing, data analytics & AI, for UK businesses.
‚ÄãIn light of the current remote working environment, the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) Hartree Centre will host a series of webinars on digitalisation to explore how business can make the most of advanced digital¬†technologies such as supercomputing, data analytics and AI.
The webinars provide an opportunity to find¬†out what support the Hartree Centre can offer, how business can engage and potential funding routes. There will also be time built in for Q&A with the experts.‚Äã‚Äã
Webinar topics will be:
- Introduction to Supercomputing, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the Hartree Centre
- Introduction to Data Science: Making your data work for you
- Introduction to Cloud, Application Development and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Using High Performance Computing for digital Product Design
- Digital Designer Materials
Webinars will be hosted at 13:00 (BST) every Thursday starting 23 April 2020.
Click here to find out more.
The Hartree Centre was established to boost UK industry productivity by helping businesses make the most of advanced digital technologies including supercomputing, data analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), virtual modelling, simulation and more.‚Äã