Global Business Accelerator Programme - Healthy & sustainable food, nutrition, substitutes technologies
EEN is recruiting innovative SMEs to participate in a Global Business Accelerator programme visit to Ireland on 12-15 March 2018.
Innovate UK‚Äôs Global Business Accelerator Programme delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network launched in December 2017. It aims at helping participating SMEs build up their capacities and capabilities and increase their knowledge in a particular industry and market to develop and commercialise new innovative solutions and access the global market.
Currently, EEN is recruiting innovative SMEs to participate in the Global Business Accelerator programme on ‚ÄòHealthy & Sustainable food, Nutrition, Substitutes technologies‚Äô in Ireland. This will be divided into 3 structured phases:
- getting ready for the market ‚Äì Workshops on IP management, strategic planning for international activity, cultural sensitivities and business behaviour, pitch preparation will be provided;
- visiting the market ‚Äì Site visits and meetings with leading industry experts, researchers and innovative collaborative partners;
- exploiting the opportunity ‚Äì Support to develop new solutions, access financing and commercialisation.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
EEN would like to invite SMEs looking to develop new solutions in the following areas:
- Healthier and sustainable food
- Nutrition (protein / ingredients)
- Substitutes (meat / dairy) – Cultured / lab grown food / plant-based food
- Personalised nutrition used for different target groups from healthy people to patients such as malnourished people, vulnerable groups, and people with allergies or non-communicable diseases, including cancer
- ICT applications to support nutrition personalisation, 3D printing
- Sustainable sourcing and packaging
Participation:¬†Interested companies need to submit their application by 31st January 2018. Applications will be carefully selected and successful companies will be informed by 2nd February 2018. 1 participant per company.
Cost: Fully funded Flights from the UK, subsistence, in-country travel and activities will be fully funded by Innovate UK. Participating companies will be required to pay a deposit of ¬£200 + VAT which will be refunded upon return and completion of feedback forms.
Contact:¬†For further information, please contact Rodolphe Soulard on +44 (0) 781 319 7403 or email email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss opportunities for innovation in agri-food you can contact KTN’s Agri-Food Team.
If you found this story interesting, you may also wish to read:
Developing high-value, healthy and nutritious foods
New competition to drive innovation in the UK food sector