Full Programme Announced for GRIPS: 16th - 18th March 2021
View the full programme ahead of Global Research & Innovation in Plastics Sustainability (GRIPS) 2021.
Tuesday 16th – Thursday 18th March 2021 | Online
With GRIPS 2021 under two weeks away, we are delighted to unveil the full programme. You can view it in full here.
- An academic speaker programme of research in plastics, including behaviour change and business modelling; a business led programme of innovations in plastic sustainability
- A pitching event – highlighting a portfolio of UK funded projects and International projects
- An investment panel, where potential investable ideas will be presented
- An international reception hosted by the UK’s Department of International Trade
- Keynote talks from Professor Richard Thompson, Professor John McGeehan, Professor Duncan Wingham, Helen Bird of WRAP and KTN’s CEO, Dr Alicia Greated
- Sessions include: funding opportunities and funded projects; microfibres; textiles and fashion; sustainability in the health, chemical and agriculture sectors; plastics and net zero; Women in Plastics; the role of AI in plastics and much more
There is still time to register for what promises to be a must-see plastics & sustainability conference. With over 1500 delegates registered already, 40 exhibitors and 160 speakers, attendees will be able to learn about some of the world’s best initiatives and developments, striving to make plastics less likely to reach landfills, end up incinerated, or become fugitive in the environment. The event, hosted by the UK Circular Plastics Network, organised by KTN and supported by Innovate UK, EPSRC and UKRI, covers the full spectrum of plastics. Confirmed exhibitors include the British Plastics Federation, Potter Clarkson LLP, Centre for Enzyme Innovation at the University of Portsmouth, Petit Pli, and Interface Polymers. View the full list here. Full speaker list can be found here.
Delegate registration is free for the 3 days. Register here.
Last Call for Exhibitors
By exhibiting at GRIPS, you will raise your company profile and share your plastics sustainability offer to a wide global audience; our event can generate leads and help maximise your future business growth. It costs £149.00 + VAT to exhibit.
To view full exhibitor information, including the benefits of exhibiting, please click here.
To register as an exhibitor please click here and then select “Exhibitor” from the drop-down menu.
Poster Competition Sponsored by IOM3 – Final Reminder
Entrants should submit a single PowerPoint slide summarising your innovation and its impacts on future use and disposal of plastics with an accompanying 250-word statement. An expert panel will review the entries with the best posters being invited to present at the conference and the final award presented on closing day. The winner will receive £100 plus a virtual registration to PVC 2021. Deadline to submit is 7th March. More details and how to submit can be viewed here.
Related Events and Recordings
Global Research and Innovation in Plastics Sustainability (GRIPS) 2021
09.00 - 17.00 | Online
How can your business eliminate plastic waste entering the environment? Challenges, solutions and funding opportunities
09.30 - 12.00 | Online
SSPP Challenge 2021 Funding Competitions
14.00 - 15.30 | Online
UK Circular Plastics Network (UKCPN)
The UK Circular Plastics Network (UKCPN) aims to bring together the diverse users of plastic products and realise the best means for reducing plastic waste entering the environment through a programme of networking and knowledge-sharing events and related support activities.