Capturing the synergies between bioscience, technology and business practice
UCL’s Vision Programme provides executive leadership training specifically tailored to the bioindustries.
Designed for talented high impact individuals, UCL’s VISION programme provides key leadership insights tailored for present & future leaders in the bioindustries through rigorous intellectual analysis & intensive, practical, peer-to-peer action-based learning giving you the tools required to drive innovation, entrepreneurship & global leadership in your organisation.
The 2018 VISION Core Course will run on 10th – 12th October 2018 at University College London.¬†Register now to develop¬†your leadership qualities, adapt your approach to business challenges with new strategic thinking to enhance your performance and benefit your organisation.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
Who should attend?
- Managers and practitioners fast tracked for executive roles or intending to move into leadership positions.
- Current executives intending to interact with fellow leaders and expert speakers to debate and exchange novel thoughts and opinions.
- Funding agencies wanting to interact with present and future thought leaders to gain insights into the sector trends and skills required to navigate the changing bioindustry landscape.
What are the benefits of attending?
By taking part in the VISION programme you will benefit by:
- Knowing how to make the transition from science and engineering based decision making towards company- wide strategic resolutions
- Building an invaluable network with elite peers and experts from academia and industry who challenge, stimulate and inspire you
- Gaining perspectives on leadership challenges and critical business issues facing bioindustry globally and formulate actions to address these
- Learning from real-life cases studies how to succeed‚Ä®in making difficult decisions, also devising and implementing strategies to secure a more robust future for your business
- Accessing and sharing best practices from experts on how to be a good leader and avoid pitfalls in constantly evolving market
- Achieving your personal development and career objectives
- Evaluating the impact of key innovative research and technologies on the future of business and manufacturing.
Your organisation could benefit by:
- Maximising team building, facilitating joint learning and strategic alignment when several key members from an organisation attend VISION together
- Complementing in-house training for succession planning and talent development
- Gaining key considerations for driving and navigating changes in business to stay ahead
- Enhancing agility of your organisation and how to translate knowledge into commercial benefit
- Accessing tools for effectively working across a multi- disciplinary business, holistically identify problems, formulate strategies and adapt to change.
Dr Neil Weir, Senior VP Global Research, UCB said:
“VISION is a new ground-breaking programme specifically tailored for Senior Executives in biopharma. The courses, briefings and workshops provide invaluable insights into the major challenges faced at Executive Team level every day. They also highlight the opportunities and creative solutions that can be utilised to tackle those challenges head on. I thoroughly recommend it.”
Dr Angela Osbourne, eXmoor said:
“VISION should be an amazing experience. You will learn so much about yourself and your approach to management. This not only comes from the course material, but also from the industry expert speakers and the experience of other delegates, who come from very different working environments and therefore can provide contrasting perspectives.”
Another¬†delegate testimonial stated:
“The course was like receiving 10 years of high quality mentor-ship in 2 days. My expectations were exceeded due to the speakers and the fruitful discussions from the participants.”
The course will run on 10-12 October 2018 at University College London. You can find out more about the Vision Programme here.
For more information on VISION 2018 and future dates and locations please contact the UCL team at¬†firstname.lastname@example.org¬†or +44 (0) 20 7679 9619.