Call for oral abstracts for "Chemical and Physical Modelling of Food" conference
The Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) Food Group is looking for oral abstracts for their new conference.
The Royal Society of Chemistry’s Food Group and the Institute of Physics’ Physics in Food Manufacturing group are launching their new conference entitled “Chemical and Physical Modelling of Food“. It will be held in October 2020 in London.
The conference was born out of ongoing efforts to foster links across the sciences, and increase awareness of modelling efforts in the food industry as well as academic research.
To find out more about the conference and sign up, click here.
Call for oral abstracts
The RSC is looking for oral abstracts on topics related to chemistry and physics (and anything in between) of food manufacture, preparation and consumption, specifically anything related to measurement, model building and model validation.
The call is open to anyone from industry and academia, including students.
Oral abstract guidelines
- Abstracts should be no more than 400 words in total, to exclude all authors and references
- The attachment with the abstract should be in .docx format
- In the authors section, please underline the presenting author
- If different, please indicate the corresponding author with an asterisk
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed in the references section using the RSC referencing
- Oral presentations should be 15 minutes long, with another 5 minutes for questions from the floor.
Submission deadline is 31 July 2020.
To submit an oral abstract, click here.
Call for posters
All delegates are welcome to present an A1 poster during the conference’s poster session. No abstracts are required for the posters. If you would like to present a poster, you should get in touch in advance by using the contact form here.
At the end of the conference prizes will be awarded for both best oral presentation and best poster!