Battery Caffè Podcast Episode 6: Quantum for Batteries
The Battery Caffè is back and better than ever. During this episode, our podcast hosts discuss how advancements in quantum technologies can enable the development of innovative battery applications that will benefit all consumers. We also delve into a deep conversation about future commercial quantum and battery projects that will improve transportation, energy infrastructure, electronics, and online computing capabilities.
This episode was hosted by Nikoleta Piperidou who is the Cross-Sector Battery Systems Innovation Network Lead at Innovate UK KTN as well as Dr Najwa Sidqi, Quantum Technologies Knowledge Transfer Manager at Innovate UK KTN who were joined by special guests Hallam Davies, Senior Electrochemist at AMTE Power & Michal Krompiec, Scientific Project Manager at Quantinuum.
Please note that since this podcast episode was recorded, Cambridge Quantum has become Quantinuum.
Useful links and additional info
- The Cross-Sector Battery Systems Innovation Network is co-funded by Innovate UK KTN and the Faraday Battery Challenge. Visit the UK Batteries Networking Hub to find out more. Don’t forget to sign up if you would like your organisation to feature on the battery landscape map.
- Read the podcast transcript here.
- Contact Innovate UK KTN’s Energy team.
- Contact Innovate UK KTN’s Infrastructure team.
- Explore AMTE Power and Quantinuum.
Related Events and Recordings
Faraday Battery Challenge - Battery Manufacturing Training Initiative Competition Briefing Event
10.30 - 12.00 | Online