Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) in Germany Global Expert Mission Dissemination Webinar: recording and slides now available
On the 20 May 2020, KTN hosted a webinar to present findings following an Antimicrobial Resistance Global Expert Mission to Germany.
The webinar presented the findings of the output report and gave delegates the opportunity to talk directly with representatives who went on the Mission in a Q&A Session.¬†KTN hosted this event on behalf of Innovate UK¬†and was presented by Sandeep Sandhu, KTN, Peter Dirken, Innovate UK, Phil Packer, Innovate UK, Daniel Hynes, Destiny Pharma, Till Bachman, University of Edinburgh, Gabriela Juarez Martinez, KTN, Mireille Owen-Hughes, EEN.
A big thank you to the Speakers and Organisers and of course everyone who attended!
To help UK businesses become truly global enterprises through strategic collaboration, Innovate UK launched its Global Expert Missions in October 2017. Delivered by KTN, the missions provide an expert-led evidence base to strengthen Innovate UK‚Äôs global investment strategy: how and where it should invest to create UK business opportunities in partnerships with key economies.
Each mission has representatives from UK business, policy and research community, who:
1. Gather market insights and build expert foresights on new and emerging innovation sectors
2. Identify opportunities for international collaboration
3. Build a portfolio of technological and business priorities that will elevate the UK as the ‚ÄòPartner of Choice‚Äô in future innovation partnerships with global partners
4. Facilitate international dialogues for the UK business community
5. Align innovation policy and unlock regulatory barriers for future partnerships
In May 2019, a Global Expert Mission took place to better understand the German research and¬†innovation¬†landscape and establish potential opportunities for UK-German collaboration to tackle AMR, from both a research perspective and a translation and adoption perspective in both human and animal¬†health.¬†Please find here a full report of findings from the mission.
Webinar recording and slides are now available:¬†
Find the slides here.