Additive International 2018 Business Innovation in Additive Manufacturing
On July 10th Innovate UK and the KTN held a business innovation day on Additive Manufacturing. Presentations are now available.
The innovation day showcased 30 of the Innovate UK projects that are currently active in the area of Additive Manufacturing.
The event was also open to the wider AM community. The presentations were grouped into themes to help facilitate the running of the event, with the 7 themes being:
- New Additive Manufacturing Processes (5 projects)
- Med Tech (3 projects)
- Post Processing (6 projects)
- Inspection systems (3 projects)
- New Materials/Conductive Components (4 projects)
- Large Scale/Construction (3 projects)
- Tooling/Hybrid Process (6 projects)
There were some exciting presentations and pitches made on the day; all of the slides are available via the¬†Additive Manufacturing¬†Special Interest Group on¬†LinkedIn. Join here.