Zero Emissions Road Freight Workshop
A webinar for organisations involved or interested in zero emission road freight and its supporting infrastructure.
The workshop aims to convene the sector around future pathways to deliver zero emission freight and logistics in the UK – translating concept into demonstration. It will draw out the opportunities, recommendations and considerations which only a vibrant cross section of industry can provide.
It is vital that businesses of all sizes, academics, RTOs and local authority representatives join to help us plan for a NetZero future.
Some of the key organisations we are keen to engage with include:
- Energy providers and regulators
- Infrastructure providers – from refuelling to catenary
- Power Electronics, Machines and Drives
- Batteries and energy storage
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- HGV and truck OEMs and supporting supply chain
- Local authorities, Academic Institutions and Research Technology Organisations
- Highway Authorities
We are asking all organisations to submit your interest in attending this workshop by 5pm 14th January. Submissions will be reviewed on 15th January and you will be notified if you have been allocated a place on 18th January.