Women in Innovation - Risk Register "What Could Possibly Go Wrong"
The aim of this workshop is to provide tools and insights on how to address the inherent risks of any project and how to address this to your application.
We will deep dive into the Risk Register:
- What is it and why do I need one?
- Format and approaches of different Risk Registers
- What risks should be included and where to get this information
- How to use a Risk Register as an on-going reporting tool
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
About the “Women in Innovation: Application Workshops”
Through Innovate UK’s Women in Innovation Awards 2021/22, at least 20 female entrepreneurs will be awarded with a cash injection of £50K each, as well as a bespoke package of business support, coaching, and mentoring.
If you are a female founder, co-founder, or senior decision maker working in a UK-based company, join our application support workshop to find out more about how to put your best foot forward.
**There are limited places at these workshops, please express your interest by registering for those you wish to attend, and we shall be in touch if you are successful.
- 8th September | My Innovation: describing what I am applying for
- 10th September | Project Planning “How to Package My Project”
- 16th September | Risk Register “What Could Possibly Go Wrong”