Women in Innovation - Project Planning "How to Package My Project
The aim of this workshop is to provide tools and insights focused on Questions 9 and 10 of the application.
We will explore the following:
- How to break down the activities you propose to undertake over the course of the 12 months programme into costed “Work Packages”
- How to prepare a Gantt Chart, what activities to include, and how to use this as an ongoing planning and reporting tool
- What to consider if you are subcontracting, how to manage collaborators and suppliers
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
About the “Women in Innovation: Application Workshops”
Through Innovate UK’s Women in Innovation Awards 2021/22, at least 20 female entrepreneurs will be awarded with a cash injection of £50K each, as well as a bespoke package of business support, coaching, and mentoring.
If you are a female founder, co-founder, or senior decision maker working in a UK-based company, join our application support workshop to find out more about how to put your best foot forward.
**There are limited places at these workshops, please express your interest by registering for those you wish to attend, and we shall be in touch if you are successful.
- 8th September | My Innovation: describing what I am applying for
- 10th September | Project Planning “How to Package My Project”
- 16th September | Risk Register “What Could Possibly Go Wrong”