Women in Innovation: Let’s talk about…Making it global
Global growth can be both daunting and rewarding. There are a plethora of international opportunities to explore and huge growth potential if done successfully. How do you decide if it is worth the risk, what support is available to help you, and how can you minimise the risk? Hear from those who have taken this step, and organisations helping businesses to go global.
Everyone’s entrepreneurial journey is unique and sometimes feels like a lonely experience. The Women in Innovation programme is committed to empowering more women to achieve their potential and to inspire entrepreneurial growth by connecting with like-minded people.
Webcast recording is now available
The “Let’s Talk About…” webinar series is designed to start conversations, share stories and provide inspirational advice from women and male allies at the heart of the discussion.
Throughout the series, we will share the stories of women from a range of industries, backgrounds and walks of life. We will highlight female role models and inspirational individuals, all to showcase how they took a leap of faith to pursue their business or personal dreams.
Chaired by a guest host, and featuring a panel of incredible speakers, join the conversation, ask the questions you most want to know, share tips and advice, and most importantly, get motivated and uncover your true potential.
- Emily Nott, Head of Diversity and Inclusion Programmes | Innovate UK
- Kelli Fairbrother, Co-Founder and CEO | xigxag
- Justine Kelly, Vice President, Technology – Americas | Scottish Development International
- Egbe Manton, Legal Entrepreneur and Founder | Manton Legal
- 16th September | Making your own path
- 14th October | You are not alone
- 11th November | Inspiring future generations
- 2nd December | Meeting the right people
- 13th January | Finding space that’s right for you
- 10th February | Funding your growth
- 10th March | Pitching to investors
- 14th April | Taking it to the next level
- 12th May | Finding great talent
- 9th June | The ‘F’ word
- 14th July | Making it global
- 11th August | What I wish I’d known