Women in Innovation: Let’s talk about…Finding great talent
You can’t go it alone forever. Businesses are built by great people. We’ll talk about key roles outside of your own to help you build an understanding of how specialists in business strategy, finance, marketing and sales and export could be the game-changers that unlock the next level.
Everyone’s entrepreneurial journey is unique and sometimes feels like a lonely experience. The Women in Innovation programme is committed to empowering more women to achieve their potential and to inspire entrepreneurial growth by connecting with like-minded people.
Watch a short recap of the event
Full webinar recording
The “Let’s Talk About…” webinar series is designed to start conversations, share stories and provide inspirational advice from women and male allies at the heart of the discussion.
Throughout the series, we will share the stories of women from a range of industries, backgrounds and walks of life. We will highlight female role models and inspirational individuals, all to showcase how they took a leap of faith to pursue their business or personal dreams.
Chaired by a guest host, and featuring a panel of incredible speakers, join the conversation, ask the questions you most want to know, share tips and advice, and most importantly, get motivated and uncover your true potential.
- 16th September | Making your own path
- 14th October | You are not alone
- 11th November | Inspiring future generations
- 2nd December | Meeting the right people
- 13th January | Finding space that’s right for you
- 10th February | Funding your growth
- 10th March | Pitching to investors
- 14th April | Taking it to the next level
- 12th May | Finding great talent
- 9th June | The ‘F’ word
- 14th July | Making it global
- 11th August | What I wish I’d known