Women in Innovation: Building Success - Innovation Grant Funding
This webinar will provide an overview of innovation grant schemes for start-ups and small businesses, eligibility criteria and how to access them.
Understanding the latest innovation grant funding opportunities and how to access them can be tricky. However, it could make all the difference in helping your ground-breaking innovation off the ground.
Webinar recording is now available
What will you learn?
- The Innovation grant landscape – what opportunities for funding are out there?
- What stage is my innovation at? Explaining Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs)
- What definition of SME does my business fit?
- Stages of technology development (maturity) – Why are they important?
- What grants are suitable for my business (whether my business is a start-up or an established / growth business)
- Is my business eligible to apply for this grant?
- Is my idea / concept an example of radical innovation?
- What is the process of applying for grants – such as Innovate UK’s SMART grant?
- How can I prepare a good grant application?
- Learn about resources and support available to help with your innovation journey