UK National Quantum Technologies Showcase 2020
KTN is the proud delivery partner for the UK National Quantum Technologies Showcase 2020!
This year, the UK National Quantum Technologies Showcase will be going virtual! Due to the restrictions and concerns around Covid-19, the event has been reformatted into an online showcase, on Friday 6th November. The ethos of the Showcase will stay the same – highlighting the expertise, capabilities and advances of quantum technologies in the UK and its real-world impact, with the added benefit of reaching a wider, global audience.
UK National Quantum Technologies Showcase | Highlights
Find all the exhibitors videos here.
The UK National Quantum Technologies Showcase 2020 will build on the success of previous years, demonstrating the progress made by the National Programme, as it enters its second 5-year phase, and the growing commercialisation and industrialisation of quantum technologies in the UK.
The UK National Quantum Technologies Programme (UKNQTP) is set to see over £1 billion of private and public funding go into quantum research and innovation over its 10-year lifetime, aimed at accelerating the translation of quantum technologies into the marketplace, boosting UK business and making a real difference to our everyday lives.
We are delighted to welcome CSA Catapult and Oxford Quantum Circuits as sponsors for the Quantum Showcase this year!
This Showcase will feature the evolution of quantum technologies from niche applications into more mainstream, consumer markets. Delegates will have the opportunity to network with the Quantum Technology hubs, discover Government-led projects and funding, and understand how quantum technologies are developed in industry-led projects. This will provide an easy entry point for companies interested in unlocking the potential of emerging quantum technology markets.
This annual event has now become a fixture in the industry calendar. With over 80 exhibitors expected, the event is representative of the many advances achieved and the strides made in the commercialisation of quantum technologies in the UK. As we enter Phase 2 (2019-2024) the work of the hubs will continue with an expanded industry programme.
This year, KTN will be the delivery partner for the Showcase. In particular, the Quantum Technologies Innovation Network team will be taking the lead in organising the event. The QT Innovation Network (formerly known as the QT Special Interest Group) was established to support and connect researchers, technology developers and users to link markets and suppliers, to create a self-sustaining and profitable world-class UK quantum technology sector.
Our Speaker Line-up
- Amanda Solloway MP | Minister for Science, Research and Innovation
- Professor Sir Peter Knight FRS, Advisory Board Chair | UK National Quantum Technologies Programme
- Dr Najwa Sidqi, Knowledge Transfer Manager in Quantum Technologies | KTN
- Anthony Laing, Director | Duality Quantum Photonics
- Maksym Sich, CEO | AegiQ
- Anke Lohmann, Co-founder | Anchored In
- Professor Dame Lynn Gladden DBE, FRS, FREng, Executive Chair | Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Professor Alejandro Adem, President | Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Roger McKinlay, ISCF Challenge Director Quantum Technologies | UKRI
- Richard Murray, CEO | ORCA Computing
- Ramy Aboushelbaya, CEO | Quantum Dice
- Dr David Cunnah, Innovation Lead – Quantum Technologies | Innovate UK