UK India Advanced Manufacturing Pathfinder B2B Webinar
This webinar follows on from the success of the UK India Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Insight event series held in March. We are delighted to be working with UKRI India again for this B2B Pathfinder event and look forward to seeing you on 14 June online.
08:00 – 12:35pm BST / 12:00 – 4:35pm IST
Following on from the success of the inaugural UK India Innovation Insight Advanced Manufacturing Webinar Series in March 2022, Innovate UK KTN and UKRI India invite you to attend our B2B Pathfinder Workshop on 14 June where there will be plenty of collaboration, networking and pitch opportunities for delegates interested or working in Advanced Materials, Sustainable Manufacturing, Digital Manufacturing, and Connected Supply Chains. This bilateral partnership will highlight shared challenges and synergies between UK and India whilst enabling a strengthened relationship and areas of collaboration in research and innovation.
“The Indian manufacturing sector could be worth $1 trillion by 2025, placing it among the largest manufacturing nations in the world. The growth potential and appetite for advanced manufacturing innovation and solutions is high in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, defence and pharmaceuticals.”
Source: Innovate UK’s The India-UK Future Manufacturing Report
In this webinar, we will explore future opportunities for innovation and growth.
Pitches: If you would like to present a 2 – 3 minute pitch presentation, you can do that here.
1:1 Meetings: We have our networking software, Meeting Mojo available for you to book one to one meetings with other participants. You can click here to create a profile, view other profiles and book meetings.
- 08:00 – Welcome and Introduction | Innovate UK KTN
- 08:05 – UK-India Collaboration | Innovate UK
- 08:15 – UKRI India | TBC
- 08:25 – Pitching Session 1 | Each pitch will be max. 2-3 minutes long. A pitch template will be provided
- 09:25 – Parallel Sessions | 3 breakout rooms(one for each theme) with a Virtual round-table discussion with pitch presenters
- 09:55 – 1:1 Meeting opportunities via Meeting Mojo
- 10:35 – Pitching Session 2 | Each pitch will be max. 2-3 minutes long. A pitch template will be provided
- 11:35 – Parallel Sessions | 3 breakout rooms (one for each theme) with a virtual round-table discussion with pitch presenters and 1-1 Meeting opportunity via Meeting Mojo
- 12:05 – 1:1 Meeting opportunities via Meeting Mojo
- 13:35 – Close