Future Flight Fridays: The Role of Local Authorities in Future Flight
Join us to explore the role of Local Authorities in transport innovation projects. They are key to delivering the aviation systems of the future so find out how innovators can engage with them.
Local Authorities are a key enabler to the success of the Future Flight Challenge and delivering the aviation system of the future. In this panel discussion, we will explore the role of Local Authorities in transport innovation projects and how innovators can engage with Local Authorities.
Webcast recording is now available
Future Flight Fridays is KTN’s webinar series that will help anyone interested in becoming involved in this programme to foster collaborations and share knowledge.
The Future Flight Challenge is a four year, £125m, Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund programme. Future Flight aims to revolutionise the way people, goods and services fly. It will support the development of a novel, integrated aviation system.
This challenge needs expertise from diverse sectors, not just aviation. The monthly webinar series will feature topics from various relevant sectors including creative industries, digital, infrastructure and law.
If you’re interested in building a diverse consortium, gaining new insights and finding technical expertise, find out what’s on in the series below.
Webinars in this series
- 26th February | Economic Benefits of Future Flight
- 26th March | Women in Future Flight
- 23rd April | Dealing with Complexity
- 25th June | The Role of Local Authorities in Future Flight
- 27th August | Future Flight Roadmap
- 24th September | Public trust – social science considerations
- 29th October | A Sustainable Aviation Flight Path
- 19th November | Investor Insight