Small R&D Partnership Projects Round 3 – Q&A and Consortia-Building
Join us to find out more about this funding competition, get answers to your questions and find potential partners to apply with.
Recording and slides now available
Who is this event for?
If you have a new farming product or service that could improve farming methods and help the environment and you want to find out about funding to develop it, this is for you.
Join us to find out more about the Small R&D Partnerships funding competition, part of the Farming Innovation Programme.
What is the funding for?
The funding is for collaborative research and development projects up to 3 years, with total project costs of between £1m – £3m. Click here to find out more about the available funding.
Where does the funding come from?
This funding is from Defra’s Farming Innovation Programme and is being delivered in partnership with UKRI.
- Find out more about the scope and eligibility criteria directly from the funders
- Learn about the application process
- Understand what makes a good application and get advice from previously successful applicants
- Meet potential partners to work on a collaborative project and apply for funding together
Join our Farming Innovation Programme: Finding Information and Partners Group on LinkedIn here.
- Welcome and Introduction – 13:00
- Small R&D Partnership Projects – Scope – 13:05
- Panel Discussion – 13:15
- Q&A – 13:30
- Break – 13:55
- What Makes a Good Consortium – 14:00
- Breakout Rooms – 14:10
- What makes a strong application – 14:25
- Breakout Rooms – 14:35
- Close – 14:55
Farming Innovation Programme Small R&D Partnership Projects Round 3
Opens: 14/08/2023 Closes: 25/10/2023
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £9.8 million for Small R&D Partnership Projects in farming innovation.