How to protect your systems against illegal content?
In the kick-off event of the Safety Tech 101 series, attendees heard from experts from Tech Against Terrorism on how websites and platforms can take simple steps to protect themselves from terrorist content.
About the Safety Tech 101 webinar series
Safety Tech is a fast-moving environment, with respect to the harms, risks and technologies in scope. Every day, the organisations involved are developing novel approaches to identify and counter risks before users are harmed. Therefore, the taxonomies highlighted in DCMS’ Safety Tech report are intended to reflect an overview of the current products and services offered by Safety Tech companies.
Webinar recording is now available
The Safety Tech 101 series has been designed to provide our audiences with a deep dive into each of these categories, explaining further the innovative products and services that help businesses better protect their online users from harm.
Each event is delivered by leading industry experts who will share real life examples of their technologies at each level of Safety Tech.
These are must-attend events for anyone looking to learn more about the Safety Tech sector and what technologies are used to protect users online.
Who delivers the network?
The network is independent and impartial, supported by public and private sector advisors who provide expert feedback from industry, academics and government identifying their priorities and advising on future areas of focus.
Safety Tech 101 Sessions
- 21st October | How to protect your systems against illegal content (Hashing)
- 13th January | How technologies deliver kid-safe online experiences (Age Assurance)
- 20th January | How technologies detect toxic content and behaviour online (Content Moderation)
- 1st February | How to protect your devices and networks (Network Filtering)
- 24th February | How to identify and mitigate disinformation (Fake news)