Reaching your Business Potential #IdeasMeanBusiness | Finding the right business idea
Interested in starting a business, but unsure which idea to pursue? This webinar will explore some of the biggest societal problems we are facing, and outline what innovation means to help inspire you to find the right business idea for you. We will also outline some business support and tools available to get started, including the Young Innovators Awards.
CANCELLED – unfortunately this webinar has been cancelled.
Are you a young entrepreneur passionate about innovative business ideas that can provide positive change to society and looking to explore your full potential? Then this is for you!
We’re excited to announce our two new online events, as part of our Young Innovators programme and our #IdeasMeanBusiness campaign, which aim to support you develop your innovative idea, access business opportunities and find your next steps to success. Innovate UK’s Young Innovators programme, which includes annual awards for young people with creative and ground-breaking business ideas and a high-profile #IdeasMeanBusiness campaign, is a partnership with the Prince’s Trust, with activities delivered by KTN.
By 2023, the Young Innovators programme will award people more than 100 people from diverse backgrounds with a £5,000 grant, one-on-one business coaching and an allowance to cover living costs and the 2021/22 competition will open this Summer. Find out more here.
Young entrepreneurs provide fresh perspectives on problems, and harnessing their creativity can lead to new solutions, diverse ideas and expertise critical to developing innovative solutions that tackle pressing societal challenges and we want to engage with you!
Why should you attend?
- Get inspired about innovation
- Delve into the societal challenges that we face
- Refine your idea
- Learn about practical tools that will help you to build and grow a successful business
- Hear about the business support available to you, including the Young Innovators Awards
Who should attend?
- Anyone aged between 18 – 30 who is interested in starting their own business or wants to take their ideas to the next level
- Anyone looking for help in turning their ideas into reality
- 1st June | Finding the right business idea
- 8th June | Driving your business idea forwards