Rail Innovation Exhibition 2023
Recordings now available
Join us in Birmingham for the Rail Innovation Exhibition 2023. Bringing together over 500 delegates from industry, research, trade associations and government, including Network Rail, integrators and TOCs, this exhibition is the place to review the latest in rail innovation.
You will hear from industry leaders who are transforming UK rail through the development of solutions to reduce emissions, create more efficiencies, improve customer experience and making the railway accessible and inclusive. Ensure you are part of the day. Register to attend or express interest to exhibit.
View the latest agenda.
View the latest list of exhibitors.
Recipients of the following Department for Transport Rail grant can exhibit for free:
- Accelerating Innovation in Rail series
- SBRI Rail First of a Kind series
To register please contact us and have your project number at hand. For anyone else, please see the exhibitor offering below:
Exhibitor Package – £500
This package is ideal for organisations and innovators who are looking to showcase their projects from across the Rail landscape.
- 2m x 2m table top stand – space only (no shell scheme, space for banners)
- Trestle table, x2 chairs and access to standard 13amp power
- Complimentary WiFi. This is open to all, and is suitable only for checking social media and emails
- Mention in our marketing and social media promotional materials leading up to and on the day of the event
- Organisation name, logo and profile on the event website and app
- Profile on the online platform to include organisation name, logo, description, social media links, embedded videos, digital files for delegates to download and a ‘Contact us’ button for attendees to direct message you
- Electronic copy of the delegate list and engagement report for your online exhibition space
To find out more information and how to register, reach the team here.
A joint Innovate UK, Innovate UK KTN and Department for Transport event.