Opportunities in the European Innovation Council (EIC) Transition Scheme
Innovate UK KTN in collaboration with the UK Research Office (UKRO) and UK National Contact Point from the European Innovation Council, Innovate UK would like to invite you to a webinar on the 8th June which will give you an overview of the EIC and EIC Transition.
Have you identified EIC Pathfinder, FET (Future and Emerging Technologies) or European Research Council (ERC) Proof of Concept project results that could be the basis for ground-breaking innovations and new businesses?
- Is this novel technology ready for the next steps towards its maturation and validation in some specific applications?
- Have you performed early exploration of potential markets for your innovation as well as potential competitors?
- Do you envisage building a motivated and diverse team to develop the idea towards commercialisation?
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
If the answer to each one of these questions is ‘yes’, then EIC Transition may be the right call for you.
Who is this Event for?
This event is intended for researchers, innovators, technology transfer specialist and knowledge exchange staff who are interested in applying to the EIC Transition scheme.
What is it About?
Claire Griffin, UK National Contact Point, EIC, Innovate UK will be giving an overview of the EIC, focusing on the Transition scheme, including eligibility criteria, evaluation criteria, how to move results up the Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs) and looking towards the EIC Accelerator scheme.
- 10:00 GMT + 1 – Welcome & aims of the webinar
Dr Jane Watkins, Regional Lead – Europe, Innovate UK KTN
- 10:10 GMT + 1 – Overview of Horizon Europe
Dr Phil Holliday, European Research Council NCP, UKRO
- 10:20 GMT + 1 – Introduction to EIC and the EIC Transition
Claire Griffin, UK National Contact Point for European Innovation Council, Innovate UK
- 10:40 GMT + 1 – Hints and tips on how to make a good proposal
Claire Griffin, UK National Contact Point European Innovation Council, Innovate UK
- 10:50 GMT + 1 – Two Case Studies
- 11:10 GMT + 1 – Q&A
- 11:30 GMT + 1 – Close
Innovate UK KTN helps UK companies engage with European funding programmes and help them create collaborations.
Visit the Horizon Europe Hub here for the latest information, news, events and funding on the Framework Programme.