Next Generation Services: Future of Audit
Innovate UK KTN is teaming up with Oxford Brookes Business School and SuperTechWM for an exploration of the current state of audit and where it will go next.
Join Professor Tim Vorley and Dr Cristian Gherhes (Oxford Brookes Business School), Hilary Smyth Allen (SuperTechWM), Winn Faria (Innovate UK KTN), along with a number of guest panelists for a lively discussion on the future of audit. Reflecting on their professional experience and the series of research reports “Audit: A Changing Landscape?” published this month by Oxford Brookes Business School, the discussion will explore the impact and promise of AI on audit quality and the evolution of the audit profession.
Webinar recording is now available
- Bob Booth, Finance & Supply Chain Transformation Lead, UKI & Senior Partner | IBM
- Andy Newnham, Business Development Lead | Engine B
- Dianne Simpson-Price, Innovation Lead, UK Audit | RSM
- Ahmed Farooq, Former CFO | Wesleyan
- Winn Faria, KTM | Innovate UK KTN
- Franki Hackett, Head of Audit & Ethics | Engine B
- Mike Suffield, Director, Professional Insights | ACCA
- Dr Cristian Gherhes | Oxford Brookes University
After the event, you are also invited to join Jaume Mora Pedros (Head of Product Development, Engine B) for a demonstration of the Engine B platform from 10:00-10:30.