Women in Innovation - My Innovation: describing what I am applying for
The award is for innovators looking to scale up and grow their innovative company or to carry out an innovative project.
In this workshop, we will discuss how to:
- Scope the project that you are looking to get funded
- Present your value proposition
- Describe it in the context of your ambitions to grow and scale your business
- Articulate the benefits you will gain from the non-financial support available
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
About the “Women in Innovation: Application Workshops”
Through Innovate UK’s Women in Innovation Awards 2021/22, at least 20 female entrepreneurs will be awarded with a cash injection of £50K each, as well as a bespoke package of business support, coaching, and mentoring.
If you are a female founder, co-founder, or senior decision maker working in a UK-based company, join our application support workshop to find out more about how to put your best foot forward.
**There are limited places at these workshops, please express your interest by registering for those you wish to attend, and we shall be in touch if you are successful.
- 8th September | My Innovation: describing what I am applying for
- 10th September | Project Planning “How to Package My Project”
- 16th September | Risk Register “What Could Possibly Go Wrong”
Women in Innovation
Innovate UK’s Women In Innovation programme consists of funding competitions and events that enables brilliant women to fully achieve their visions and change the world, while championing and celebrating gender diversity throughout UK innovation.