Micromobility Hub: E-scooters best practice
Hear from two Local Authorities who have implemented e-scooter trials and ZWings – a company delivering an e-scooter trial. With plenty of time for discussion, this webinar will offer insight on the ‘what not to do’ and hints and tips if you are thinking of launching an e-scooter trial.
Micromobility modes of travel and active travel require the right digital and physical infrastructure to be in place. Whether on wheels or by foot, users need options that are safe, efficient and reduce their carbon footprint.
Webinar recording is now available
Join the discussion in KTN’s Micromobilty Hub which is kicking off with three hour-long webinars where delegates can share best practice and identify barriers and opportunities to adoption and implementation. These short sessions are designed to empower innovators and Local Authorities to be well-placed to deliver active travel solutions.
Who should attend?
- Local Authorities
- E-scooter suppliers
- Digital and Data specialists
- Business Model design experts
- Integrated Transport experts
Webinars in this series
- 16th July | E-scooters best practice
- 23rd July | Behaviours and Attitudes around Micromobility
- 30th July | Infrastructure Investment for Micromobility and Active Travel