Made Smarter Innovation - Sustainable Smart Factory (& introducing forthcoming funding)
The world is changing. Manufacturers are improving the products they make and the way they make them. This reduces our environmental footprint, increases resource efficiency and creates competitive advantage.
This webinar will explore how data and digital technologies can help identify and effect energy efficiency and resource savings within the factory.
We will hear from manufacturer, Nissan, who has implemented efficiency savings in their operations, followed by solution providers Topolytics and Carbon Re. They are great examples of businesses deploying data science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to help identify improvements for industry in different sectors.
Webinar recording is now available
Chris Needham, Innovation Lead at Innovate UK will also provide an introduction to the planned £20 million Sustainable Smart Factory Collaborative R&D competition which launches in early November. Chris will outline the outline of the competition and how YOU can get involved.
About the Series | Who should attend?
If you are a manufacturer aspiring to be more productive, efficient, competitive and resilient through the use of digital technologies, an integrator or a digital technology solution provider or developer who wants to reach a manufacturing audience, hear from others who have been on the journey or find out about funding opportunities, then this event series will be of interest to you.
- 5th October | Made Smarter Innovation: Explained
- 12th October | Made Smarter Innovation: The Future of Digital Manufacturing
- 19th October | Made Smarter Innovation – Sustainable Smart Factory (& introducing forthcoming funding)
- 26th October | Made Smarter Innovation: UK to Global Technology Strategy
- 2nd November | Made Smarter Innovation: Ecosystem of UK Manufacturing Hubs & Accelerators